Diese Themen erwarten euch auf dieser Seite
Neuer PTR-Build: Änderungen am Paladin in Patch 10.0.7
Der Paladin bekommt mit Patch 10.0.7 eine grundlegende Überarbeitung – vor allem die Vergelter werden deutlich verändert. Der neueste PTR-Build für Patch 10.0.7 hat einige Neuerungen mit sich gebracht.
Auf dieser Seite lest ihr die PTR-Patchnotes von Blizzard – aus Zeitmangel leider nur in englischer Sprache.
- Blessing of Dawn can have a maximum of 2 stacks (down from 4).
- Eye of Tyr move to row 9.
- Inmost Light moved to row 10.
- Multiple talents switched positions in the tree. This includes Fists of Justice and Repentance/Blinding Light, Turn Evil and Obduracy.
- Healing Hands is now available to Retribution Paladins only in the class tree.
- Unbound Freedom is now available to Retribution Paladins only in the class tree.
- Zealot’s Paragon has been removed from the Retribution specialization tree.
- Fading Light now has a healing cap of 30% maximum health.
- Vengeful Wrath (new talent) added. Hammer of Wrath always critically strikes.
- Blessed Hammer and Hammer of the Righteous added to Crusader’s Reprieve.
- Retribution Aura – When any party or raid member within 40 yards yds takes more than 50% 30% of their health in damage in a single hit, you gain each member gains 5% increased damage and healing for 10 sec. This cannot occur more than once every 30 sec.
- Hammer of Wrath – Hurls a divine hammer that strikes an enemy for [ 120% 140% of Attack Power ] Holy damage. Only usable on enemies that have less than 20% health.
- Seal of Charity can no longer critically strike.
- Execution Sentence – A hammer slowly falls from the sky upon the target after 8 sec, they suffer [ 282% of Attack Power ] Holy damage, plus 10% 25% of damage taken from your abilities in that time.
- Justicar’s Vengeance now has an 8-yd range (required Melee range).
- Final Reckoning – Call down a blast of heavenly energy, dealing [ 287.5% of Attack Power ] Holy damage to all targets in the target area and causing them to take 50% 40% increased damage from your Holy Power abilities for 8 10 sec.
- Vanguard of Justice (new talent) added. Your single target Holy Power abilities cost 1 additional Holy Power and deal 20% increased damage.
- Divine Wrath (new talent) added. Increases the duration of Avenging Wrath or Crusader by 3 sec.
- Executioner’s Will – Templar’s Verdict extends the duration of Execution Sentence on the target by 1 sec. Templar’s Verdict and Justicar’s Vengeance extend the duration of Final Reckoning and Execution Sentence on targets by 1 sec.
- Adjudication – Critical strike chance increased by 2%, Hammer of Wrath has a 5% increased critical strike chance and deals 10% increased critical strike damage. Critical strike chance increased by 2% and Hammer of Wrath critical strikes cause a Blessed Hammer to spiral around you dealing [ 30% of Attack Power ] Holystrike damage to enemies.
- Crusader’s Reprieve now affects the range of Rebuke.
- Empyrean Legacy can only occur every 20 seconds (down from 30).
- Inquisitor’s Ire – Every 3 2 sec, gain 5% increased damage to your next Divine Storm, stacking up to 10 times.
- Art of War‘s change to trigger increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Penitence is now a 1-rank node.
- Divine Hammer‘s duration increased to 12 seconds (up from 9). Periodic damage now occurs every 2 seconds (up from 1.5 seconds).
- Vanguard’s Momentum is now a 1-point node. The spell no longer increases Hammer of Wrath damage.
- Highlord’s Judgment additional effect added. Increases the duration of Judgment by 2 seconds per rank.
- Tempest of the Lightbringer no longer consumes stacks of Judgment.
- Crusader Strike generates 1 Holy Power every 2 attacks (was every attack).
- Righteous Cause – Templar’s Verdict, Final Verdict and Justicar’s Vengeance have a 25% 20% chance to reset the cooldown of Blade of Justice.